Monday, August 15, 2016

It's Almost Halloween (A children's Nursery Rhyme Story)

It's Almost Halloween
 A fun nursery rhyme to get your kiddies in the spirit of Halloween.

Take a trip through a child's mind, as they prepare for all things, Halloween.


Available in Kindle Format  Just click here for your copy
Remember: If you do not have a kindle, you can download the kindle app to phones and or computers.


Also Available in Print Click here

I am a new writer, very much in the beginning stages of reaching out for "The dream."  So when people contact me and share about how their child, or they enjoyed reading one of my stories - It always touches my heart. If you do happen to enjoy one of my stories, please contact me on my author page and let me know. It is encouraging.

Listed below, My Daughter Avery - show casing that the book was now available. As well as two friends whose children enjoyed this book.


Contact me on my Facebook Author Page  By clicking here It is the best place to get details on what is coming next.
Want to keep up with me personally? Click here for my Personal Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment